The right supplements give your body the turbo boost it needs to stay healthy and strong. BUT! All supplements aren’t created equal. Because of this, we’ve compiled our full guide to must-have supplements, just for you.
Getting the right nutrients used to come easier. Today, soil depletion, industrial farming, pesticides, and the air itself puts a HUGE strain on our food supply (and our bodies)! The right kind of supplements give your body the turbo boost it needs to stay healthy and strong. But all supplements aren’t created equal. Fortunately, we’ve got the good ones at The GEM and can coach you on what to look for.
Six GEM-Approved Supplements To Save the Day
- MULTIVITAMIN. Look for vitamins naturally derived from food, and preferably organic ingredients. We carry some awesome brands for men, women, pre- or post-menopausal, prenatal and more.
- PROBIOTICS. Fact: 70 percent of our immune system is housed in our digestive tract—which can be compromised by stress, poor eating, and antibiotics. The right kind of probiotics replenish healthy bacteria, improving digestion and overall mental and physical health.
- VITAMIN D3. This multitasker supports immune function and can reduce your risk of breast cancer by as much as 50 percent! It aids calcium absorption and plays a central role in muscle function.
- OMEGA 3 FISH OIL. Omega 3s greatly reduce inflammation in your body, support brain and heart function, and treat rheumatoid arthritis, depression, and ADHD. It’s our all-star anti-inflammation supplement.
- TURMERIC BLEND. With a mix of potent detoxifiers, our blend amps up the body’s natural ability to remove harmful compounds and decrease inflammation.
- COLLAGEN. Talk about a badass Fountain of Youth: It gives our skin strength and elasticity, lines our digestive tract, and forms the building blocks of joints and tendons. However, collagen production slows as we age. Alleviate the sagging skin, digestive issues and joint pain with consistent supplementation!
Want better overall health? Optimal brain function? Stronger immune system? Supplements help your body REPLENISH the necessary amount of dietary nutrients it needs EVERY DAY! This benefit is so vitally important, especially if you’re skipping meals or, worse, eating over-processed foods on the run! But remember—supplements are just ONE important component of a healthy, GEMMy lifestyle that includes the right amount of exercise, sleep and better nutrition. So stop by and stock up on your supplements today!